Easter

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Christmas thru Feb 6th



Greetings Everyone

I hope the new year is treating everyone well. This is the first blog that I have done for my family, I am a regular in the tech blogging arena, so this should be fun. This Christmas was one of the best yet, watching our girl with all the Christmas festivities we were involved in was amazing. I have to admit we may have gone a little overboard with presents, but what do you expect it was her 1st Christmas and we all know I go over board with Christmas. Let’s just say Brynn is never without a toy at home. I have posted some photos below.











Brynn is walking now and that has made for an interesting transition. Everything is a booboo waiting to happen. It is the cutest thing watching her walk through the house. It is official she runs the house now.

I have a video of Brynn walking I will post it soon. Check back within the week and it should be up.

I hope everyone is well and I wish you the best.

Mandi

1 comment:

Rachael and Chris said...

So great to see your pics! And thanks for your recent comment on our blog. :)
Can't wait to read more of your entries.