Easter

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Brynn's 1st Birthday

I know I have been a blog slacker and I have not posted pictures or stories this month, and I am sorry for that. So here goes, let me catch you up.


It needs to be said that the 1 year mark has brought out a side of Brynn that we never imagined we would see. She is becoming confident, assertive, eager, and troublesome. Ben and I are wondering where our compliant, sweet, snuggly, baby went and then we realized she is in full toddler mode. Ben's near concussion this morning is definite proof of that. This morning Brynn decided to wake her dad up! Brynn got a hold of the tall lamp in our living room and gave it a heave ho right on her dads head. The top glass part of the lamp shattered on Ben's head, needless to say Ben was a bit staggered for a minute. He then had to jump out of the chair so he could rescue Brynn who was screaming at this point (not because she was hurt). Ben then put her in the crib, so he could now clean up the endless amount of shattered glass that is everywhere. Needless to say Ben and Brynn survived with little to no blood, and as Ben informed me this morning I better not ever complain about anything ever again. He assured me if this happened to me I would be a bit more dramatic. ( He is probably right :) )



Additionally, Brynn is finally getting more teeth; her two front teeth are making there way through, along with two others and let me let you in on a little secret, TEETHING IS NOT FUN!!! My poor girl is miserable and is a drooling fool.


As many of you know Brynn turned 1 on March 9th and we celebrated her birthday for about a week, she takes after her mom. :) I have put a few pictures below so you can see our big girl.




Brynn at Disneyland on the Tea Cups





Anyone want to read to me! Night Two of partying.


Hanging out at school eating my 1st cupcake.




Brynn and her Uncle James.




Brynn and her Gigi (greatgrandma Case)






Brynn's Great Grandma Lupe, Uncle Paul and Uncle James




Brynn and her Aunt Kim.






Ok don't laugh, but I made this cake for Brynn and the next day it broke in half.



Let the Birthday weekend begin. :)



Brynn with her frinds at daycare.



No comments: