Easter

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Awakening from a nap

A few weeks back Brynn tried to teach me a lesson regarding her naps. I heard Brynn in her room making her usual I am awake sounds. Typically she likes to hang out for about 10 minutes and then she will let us know it is time for her to exit the crib. Well like I said I had heard her for a few minutes and then there was silence for about 3-4 minutes, followed by a grunting sound. Needless to say I was prepared to change the poopy diaper when I entered the room, well it wasn't a poopy diaper. Brynn reached through her crib and pulled all her clothes from her dirty hamper into the crib. I know why is her dirty clothes hamper next to her bed, well I never really thought of the repercussions. So what was the grunting about, she was trying to pull a quilt into the crib through the 2 inch railings, needless to say it didn't work to well. Brynn's reaction when I entered the room was pretty funny, she was so proud of her accomplishment and she thought she was hilarious. I was able to capture the moment on camera, as you can see below.




See the blanket. :)



No comments: