Easter

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Disneyland August 2008

Last week we stayed a few days at the Disneyland Grand California Hotel. We had such a great time and Brynn loved every moment of it. Here are a few pictures to share from our trip.

Brynn on our Bed at the Hotel.
Can we go back to Disneyland, hurry up already...
The biggest leaky faucet...

This is a little out of order, but this is our last day Brynn was over us. Can you tell?

Her 1st pair of ears. :)
California Adventures Bug Land has great rides for little ones.

They also have great water activities.
Our Queen...

Dad follow me, I know where to go!




We had such a great time, I love how Disney is great time no matter how old you are.

1 comment:

Rachael and Chris said...

Love all the new pics! She is absolutely precious...I can't figure out which pic is my favorite!!!