Greetings Everyone,
I know I have not had a recent update and I am sorry for that.
Ben and I celebrated our anniversary last weekend, we went to dinner and just spent some quality time with our Camacho family of three. :)
I look back at these past few years and am amazed at how quickly everything has happened. It seems like yesterday when I began that year, you know the year I am referring to :) . Full time masters program, moving, wedding, baby, working, and not to mention some frailty of a life. I have truly been blessed with this life God has provided our family. Brynn is healthy and advancing everyday; Ben is an amazing husband and father and can't wait to add another to team Camacho. :) Me, well I am happy and enjoying my life journey.
We are heading to the mall this weekend to purchase Brynn's halloween costume, any suggestions? Pictures coming soon.....
Well that is it for now. Hope everyone is well.
God Bless.
Camacho Family
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!!! Glad you promised pictures soon...it's been too long! :)
Post a Comment