Easter

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Wrap Up!!!

I know I have not had a blog entry in a few weeks, but there is a reason, we were having fun!!! We were all off (Ben and I) the week of Christmas, so that was great. First we started by attending my Best Friend Jenn's 1st Annual Christmas Sweater Party pictures are below. Then we headed to Solvang which is about 1 1/2 hours North of us. It was my 1st time and we had a great time, I had able skivers that were delicious, Brynn also enjoyed eating them. It was a beautiful and fun day, we headed back home that afternoon to get ready for our Christmas Eve extravaganzas. We started Christmas Eve at Ben's Grandmas house, we enjoyed hanging out with Ben's Uncle Sam who was down from Washington DC, we also enjoyed catching up with Uncle Paul, Uncle James, Great Grandma Lupe, Noemi and Devin. I especially enjoyed the tamales (Thanks Lupe). After that we headed to the Case Family Christmas Eve Celebration. I have a huge family my dad is the eldest of 7 kids, so I have around 23 or so cousins. Then of course some of my cousins have children, needless to say we have a lot of fun. Brynn got to hang out with her cousins that are just her age. She was quite overwhelmed with the entire hullabaloo going on but she caught on quickly. Brynn loves candy canes who would have thought, I thought they would have been a little to "spicy" for her. Oh well what does mom know. We headed home and waited for Santa to come and boy did he ever. (See pictures below) To quit with the rambling I will post favorites below. Brynn's new favorite show/movie: I want a dog for Christmas Charlie Brown. (Super cute BTW) Brynn and Julia had a blast at High School Musical on Ice: Thanks Jenn I loved cozy mornings with Brynn having the fire place going and watching some movies. Brynn helped me bake cookies Brynn Loves Christmas music especially Jingle Bells Brynn "likes" Santa from a far, not too close though. :) I have truly enjoyed every moment with my girl these last two weeks. I can not wait until next Christmas. Enjoy the pictures below.
Brynn Feeding Marlee her new Cabbage Patch Kid while on her new Horse from Santa.

Some of Brynn's new toys from Santa.

Brynn's new horse

Cousins waiting for presents.


Uncle Jim and 3 of my cousins, Travis, Aaron, and Austin.




Woo Hoo!!
My Brother in Law Steve and Ben. Always the funny guy.



Me and my girl.



Our family.




Aunt Kim and Brynn.




Solvang

Walking in Solvang







Christmas Eve a little out of order.





Eating in the Danish Diner.







Going for a walk with mama.








The after of baking cookies.





The 1st Annual Christmas Sweater Party.





















I

1 comment:

Rachael and Chris said...

Thanks for the wrap-up. Glad you all had a great holiday break! Love all the pics...Brynn is so adorable!