Easter

Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Dancing girl

Click on the link to watch Brynn dance to the Jonas Brothers, and there is a special message for Grandma Nini. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was great. Thank you for that. A big kiss and a hug for you too, Brynn. I love you!!

Erin said...

OH MY OH MY OH MY
How the heck are you? Its me erin link well its ellsworth now but you know. Im a terrible facebooker and I saw that you had a blog and Im totally into that more. Where are you? what is up with you? COngratulations on #2, so fun. ANyway your daughter seriously is so CUTE. Love it. Talk to you later...random comment i left i know!

Brynn and Cooper's Mom said...

Erin Link, oh my goodness how are you. I just opened your Blog looks like you are a busy lady, your home is beautiful. I live in Oak Park, CA Northern LA County. I work in Training and Development for a Bio Medical company. Yes, number 2 on the way.
I need your email. I would love to keep in touch.