Easter

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Can you tell we are potty training???

Last night Ben had two softball games, so it was just Brynn and I for the night.
Story Starts here:
Brynn and I were playing blocks in her room I left the room for a minute to use the restroom. I then hear,

Brynn:"Mommy where are you"
Me: "Right here Brynn I will be right out"
Brynn: "Mommy you going Pee Pee"
Me: "Yes Brynn I will be right there"
Brynn: "Good girl mommy I will get you a Dora sticker"
Me: no, no it is OK Brynn mommy doesn't need a Dora sticker"
Brynn: Yes you do mommy, good job going pee pee in the potty"

Can you tell we are potty training?? Yes we use Dora stickers as the Pee Pee reward.

1 comment:

Rachael and Chris said...

That's hysterical. You are such a BIG GIRL, Amanda!! You deserve that Dora sticker.