Easter

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Family



I know I have been slacking on the Blog posts, but I am trying to enjoy my time off, while it lasts....

Cooper is 6 weeks today and I can't believe it! I know that it never seems slows down and they will just continue to grow at an insane rate, but I would really like these next few weeks to slow down. I want to enjoy my time with both of my children, I will never get this time again. It makes me sad that in just a few weeks I will be back to the grind. Don't get me wrong I love my job and those I work with, but nothing stands to my two kiddos.
We have some great video of my girl dancing and singing, I will post those as soon as possible, for now I will post some great photos.

I have a few Brynnisms I would like to share before the pics.
- I was telling Brynn that she needed to finish her dinner and she say's to me. "I not Brynn, I am Brynn Lizzy" that is what we call her and her teacher Gina calls her as well. It was a very sassy tone and it was really hard not to laugh.
- Picking out her Halloween Costume. Which costume do you like (we narrowed down to two, Alice in Wonderland and  a fairy from Tinkerbell) I want wings, because I am the cutest with wings. Followed by a twirl and a hip shake.

I think we are in for it!!!

Brynn is really starting to love her brother, she calls him Coop a loop.

Here are some pics.




















The holidays will soon be among us, and let me tell you I AM REALLY EXCITED!!!!

No comments: