Wow, I know I have been MIA from my blog post, but goodness, time just seems to be creeping/running away from me. I feel as though I have blinked and suddenly my boy is 10 months old crawling, standing, teething, saying mama and dada, and trying desperately to walk (ahhh).... Then to look at my baby girl who is 3 potty trained, signed up for pre-school, can read Brown Bear Brown Bear, and is more beautiful and humble than I could have ever hoped or imagined.
AHHH, this is all moving too fast, can't it just slow down a bit so I can enjoy my babies a bit longer.... I know my friends in blog land can attest to this; doesn't it all seem to be going by too quickly?
I know I need an update on both kids but for now, here are some of my favorite photos from the past few months.













1 comment:
Love these pics...Brynn is as adorable as ever and Cooper is so handsome!!! Such sweetie pies.
Post a Comment