Halloween has come and gone, but don't freight I have plenty of pictures.
Brynn was a beautiful Fairy Rosetta from the movie Tinkerbell. Brynn chose her because she is Pink and has wings. ;) Cooper was the cutest pumpkin on the block. My niece Julia was a Arobics instructor from the 70's and my nephew Nolan was a Lab Rat he couldn't wear the mask around Brynn because it was REALLY SCARY!
We trick or treated around Nana and Pa's neighborhood to let Brynn have some practice before heading out for the night. Brynn and I went to a Halloween party with Nolan and Aunt Kim. We got to TOT in a really neat neighborhood in Calabasas. There were some amazing decorations in the neighborhood and Brynn would only go to houses that weren't decorated. ;) In her defense some of the houses were really scary. It was a great Halloween and I can't wait for my little man to come out with us next year.
Can you believe it Halloween 2009 has come and gone. Next Thanksgiving!!
Enjoy the Pics.
My pretty girl
Here I come
My kiddos
The Cousins
The next day




1 comment:
Looks like a fun night...and Brynn is the loveliest fairy I've seen in a very long time. :)
Post a Comment