Easter

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2 month Checkup for Cooper

My Big Boy.
I can't believe it has been two months. My boy is getting so big. He is now smiling and making the Coo's and u\Aww sounds. I just love it when he starts smiling at me when I go to get him out of bed. His eyes are still blue and he still has every piece of hair on his head from the day he was born. If you look at pictures of Brynn from when she was born they look like twins. He loves when his daddy moves his legs like he is running and says "go, go, go, go, Cooper run fast. It is funny! I have a few updates so her it goes.
Height 23 inches
Weight 13lbs exactly
50% for weight and 70% for height
Rolling over
Sleeping like a champ: Approx 9pm-4/5am. Mama and Daddy love it.
Coop really loves his play mat now. Between the music and the underwater magic he is in 7th heaven.
Brynn loves to come home (wash up and change) and then tackle her brother with hugs and kisses. She is very protective of her little brother, which is THE BEST.
 We are all now H1N1 vaccinated, (well except Coop) so we hope to ward off any future germs that may cause our little guy any harm.

Here are a few pics, hope you enjoy.



See his big blue eyes!!!






Big Sister and brother


I love this pic.


xoxo The ABC Camacho's

2 comments:

camacho said...

No pictures

Stephanie and Ivan said...

Oh my goodness, Mandi! He is such a cutie! I can't believe how much he has grown. I LOVE his cheeks! Too cute!