Easter

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Brynn Lizzie

“No my name is Brynn Lizzy, mom!” That is what my girl says to me when I am being stern with her, and I call her Brynn. Brynn is definitely opinionated, what should I expect, she is my daughter! Brynn is now taking gymnastics, which she loves! All of the little boys love Brynn, and I think she knows it. She jumps on the trampoline, climbs the rope, walks on the beam, swings on the bars and falls into the pit, and her favorite somersaults. She loves to wear her leotard; she shakes her hips and strikes a pose whenever someone looks her way. She definitely has a dominate personality, once again I can’t figure out where she got that from?
Brynn loves being a big sister; she loves her “Coop a loop”. For the first six weeks of Cooper’s life she would wake up in the morning and say “who is that, is that Coopa” I would crack up and say, “yup same as yesterday it is Cooper”.  She amazes me everyday with her inquisitive nature. Brynn has taken after Ben in the memory department; she can recite lines that she has heard only once (which is not always good) and she is reading Brown Bear Brown Bear to us at night. I know it is mainly picture based reading, but still it is quite amazing.
Another thing I absolutely LOVE about my Brynn Liz is her heart. I went back to work this week, and it has been especially emotional for me. I was holding Brynn yesterday morning and I was a bit teary and she told me, “mommy it is going to be ok” and she gave me a BIG hug and a kiss, followed with “love you mommy”. That just melted my heart. She runs into our arms when Ben and I get home and I will ask her if she had a good day, and she returns with, did you have a good day mommy?

It is amazing the kind of love you have for your children, and when you think you can’t love them anymore then the next day comes and you find yourself loving them that much more.

Thank you Brynn and Cooper. Mommy and Daddy love you. 



Getting ready to go on the trampoline.








Brynn's Big Girl Bed.


Sock Puppets


No comments: