Easter

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas December 2009


Wow, I can't believe how time is flying by. I started back to work in December and once my feet hit the ground it has been non stop. Here in the Camacho house we love the holidays. We get our tree the weekend of Thanksgiving so we can have it up all month long. Brynn was so much fun this year, she helped decorate the tree by telling me where to put everything. She has mastered the skills of delegation at the age of 2! We invested in some new ornaments this year, the non breakable kind, we learned from last years mistakes, that glass bulbs do not belong in a home with a toddler or newborn.

Here are some of our pictures from this years Christmas tree.

Nolan, Brynn, Cooper, Nana and our Christmas Tree!
 

Brynn putting an ornament on the tree!



Brynn choosing which one to go on the tree


My big girl.


Coop helped too!


I love this picture.


Ta Da!!



Hope everyone has a great Holiday season!!

No comments: