Easter

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Our Annual Holiday Disneyland Trip

 If you read this blog you can see that taking Brynn to Disneyland at Christmas has become a tradition, yes I know we go a lot, but there is just something so magical about Disneyland at Christmas time. Brynn is really into EVERYTHING Disney now, she calls out the characters, sings along to Pirates of the Caribbean, Small World, and loves to fly high on Dumbo! A few rides she doesn't care for, Pinocchio, Mr. Toads Wild Ride, and Snow White, to be honest I don't blame her.
 One of the best experiences of this trip had to be Brynn's eagerness to see Santa and sit on his lap. I was a little worried that after waiting in line for so long she would talk herself out of it, but she didn't, and she hopped right up there and asked him for.....PRESENTS, she had a list of things going up there, but I don't blame her is famous and it is easy to get a little nervous around the big guy.

Cooper stayed home with dad and watched football, it was a bit to cold for him. He needed some man time anyway. ;)

I have a few pictures and a video.

Checking out the map to make sure things haven't changed too much.


The Big Tree!


Dumbo, SOOO Excited


My new beanie and mittens for Mammoth!


Nana and Brynn at Reindeer Roundup


Mrs. Clause, Brynn loved her.


The big guy and my girl.


Waiting for the parade.


And to end the day I got to see my Best Friend Jenn and her adorable little girl Cadence. As you can see Brynn was tuckered out.


Heres to a great Christmas Disney Day.

No comments: